That’s kind of how I feel right now. How exactly does one balance all this, you may ask?
- Training for a half marathon
- Working my butt off at work (seriously, no butt left)
- Being a bridesmaid in two weddings this summer, and attending two more, AND helping plan another two for next summer
- Traveling down the California coast with my sis
- Spending time with my family, including future in-laws (once Kat and Wes tie the knot)
- Surviving endless snow storms
- Hunting down Girl Scout cookies
- Sharing gossip over wine with best friends
- Hosting a rockin’ Oscar party (stay tuned for more on that later this week)
- Doing my taxes
(Would you be surprised if I told you that one thing on that list might be neglected, and it’s the most expensive item possible?)
Anyway, life has been a serious trip lately. A good one, but an exhausting one too. More on all that, especially the party and road trip, later this week – scout’s honor! What’s new in your life as we transition from winter to spring?