- The James Taylor station on Pandora
- Days when the weather never drops below 32 degrees
- My new sweater that makes me think of spring
- Baking and cooking things that make my whole house smell amazing (bacon this weekend, scones on Pi day!)
- Not looking for a new apartment – I am so excited about staying put!
- Being able to see the ground again and walking down sidewalks that are not covered in snow
- The ice cream sundae I had for dinner last night – that one was for you, Grandma!
- My awesome job where I work like a maniac but it pays off in the end
- The fabulous people in my life who make every day an adventure
Here’s to another day – what’s making your life great right now?
3 thoughts on “Things I love right now”
You! And your sister and father!
The idea that maybe this is the LAST day for a while with little balls of ice falling from the sky.
A new yoga studio in the area.
Technology that connects me with people I love.
People I love.
-My goat, Carmen, who is more excited than anybody I know about Spring and has no reserves about making a fool of herself and making me laugh whenever I go visit her.
-Gradually making new friends at my new job.
-Kristen’s upcoming wedding.
2 words…Goffstown Volleyball