- Start with a full night of sleep.
- Throw in a sunny morning run, and cool down with brunch eaten while watching home improvement shows on HGTV.
- After a brief tidying session around the home, bundle up and explore the neighborhood while keeping an eye out for seasonal festivities.
- Add a dash of adventure by going down a new side street or checking out a store you usually just pass by.
- Stir well with the massive crowds who are out holiday shopping.
- Let this combination sit for three hours with best friends in a warm kitchen full of the scent of banana chocolate chip bread and the sound of game timers.
- Bundle up again and set out with your paramour for a wintery evening out.
- Rinse and repeat.
Did I miss anything? How do you define a perfect weekend?