For those nights when you can’t get enough cheese… when you want to use as few pans as possible… when you want leftovers you can eat for a week – this meal is for those nights!
Easy Cheesy Frittata
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped into small pieces
- 2 whole eggs, beat
- 8 egg whites
- 2 cups cheese (I used a 4 cheese “Mediterranean” blend of sharp Provolone, feta, Kasseri, and Romano)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved, or two large tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Caramelize the onions in a small frying pan, cooking over medium heat with olive oil until golden. Remove from pan and set aside in large bowl.
- Sauté the broccoli in a pan with water until it’s lightly steamed. Add chopped garlic and cook until easily cut with a fork. Add to the bowl with onions.
- Beat the eggs and cheese together, add to the bowl with cooked veggies and chopped tomatoes. Mix together and transfer to large baking dish.
- Cook for 25-30 mins or until cheese is melted and eggs are set. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between!