More recipes to come soon, with photos and tips as I make them.
- Apple-Cinnamon-Ginger Muffins – these muffins have a kick to them!
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins – not too sweet, not too tart, and perfect fresh or frozen.
- Baked Brie – the universal party pleaser.
- Bacon-Wrapped Chili-Almond Stuffed Dates – the classy way to eat bacon at a party.
- Anything I made at my 2013 Oscar party including corn muffins, mini pigs in a blanket, chocolate mustaches, and more!
- Tahini Salmon on Quinoa with Butternut Squash and Craisins – a colorful, exotic dinner that’s great as leftovers.
- Tortellini with Spinach, Basil, and Pine Nuts – start with something awesome and make it 10x better in 20 minutes. (Can also be vegetarian!)
- Classic Quiche – it’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner in one cheesy pie plate. (Can also be vegetarian!)
- Cornflake Chicken with Pineapple Salsa – a sophisticated classic with a citrus twist.
- Cameron Diaz’s Garlicky Lemon Chicken – an easy dish that is super adaptable to whatever you have handy.
- Chicken-Butternut Tagine – ideal for warming up a winter night.
- Couscous Salad with chicken and chopped vegetables – I tripled the number of veggies in this and it was 3x as good. Even Grandma asked for seconds!
- Asian Beef Stew in the crockpot – delicious and different without forcing you to buy tons of ingredients you’ll never use again.
- Easy Baked Tofu – perfect for when you have a little time and are looking for something delicious and healthy.
- Simple Stir-fried Tofu – for when you’d rather throw it all in a pan!
- Rich and Creamy Risotto with Squash – so tasty, it’s totally worth the prep time.
- Lean Bean ‘n Cheese Enchiladas - courtesy of Hungry Girl – an easy, fun, filling dinner!
- Cajun Sweet Potatoes - I made these the other night and they were the perfect light autumn dinner. I added an onion and cloves of garlic – delish!
- Quinoa with Tofu and Basil – an easy, healthy summer meal.
- Quinoa and Cheese (aka quinoa mac and cheese) – a fresh take on the classic, with lots of possibilities.
- Stuffed Artichokes – just a few ingredients make this an easy delicacy.
- Blueberry Lemon Cobbler – 10 ingredients toward sweet perfection – very easy to transport, too!
- Five Ingredient Fudge (from Cookwise) – super easy, super sweet, really fun to make fudge!
- Mocha Cookies (from Gourmet) – decadent and delicious.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (with an Olympic twist) – my dad’s favorite and light enough to be a good finish for any meal.
Recipes to try later (let me know if you want to come test them out!)
- S’mores toasted over our own grill
- Fondue, cheese AND chocolate
- Chicken pot pie
- This butternut squash gratin, because just looking at it is making my mouth water (and it’s 10:30 AM)
- Homemade arepas - this recipe is full of win.
- This fall spaetzle, which I have bookmarked every time I’ve seen it.